Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Nitro Circus Live By Daniel

“Food” I cheered as my Aunt Robyn and I squeezed our way through the crowd to the food stall, we got a hot dog and chips with a drink each, then we raced as fast as we could to find our seats, as soon as we sat down, there had been an announcement saying ‘Nitro Circus was about to begin.’
            ‘Munch, Munch, Bite, Munch, Slurp.’ As I ate I watched the introduction which was introducing everybody that was participating, including New Zealand’s own Levie Sherwood, First off was the wacky ideas; “what, a bogie board with wheels” I said surprised, as the guy that rode it climbed up the stairs to the top of the gigantic ramp, but as that happened, Godfrey’s daughter came down on a kids three wheel tricycle, she jumped about 6 metres in the air, and then Godfrey came down on another tricycle.
“Surf’s up guy’s” exclaimed the guy with the bogie board with wheel’s, (zoom) he raced down on his stomach on top of the bogie board, (whoosh) he flew right in the air with his legs dangling behind him, Down came another guy who was on skis and this is what he said “This is the closest thing to snow we’ve got so I figure I at least got to give it a try.” (Jump) “That looks like fun” I replied, as soon as he landed the announcer at the top of the gigantic ramp said to the hosts “uh, guy’s, I’ve got a shopping trolley up here” “a what?” one of the hosts asked “a hopping trolley” answered the announcer in a high pitched voice, the guy riding it was wearing roller skates so he didn’t have to sit in the trolley, he let go in mid air and the trolley crashed to the ground, the guy on the bogie board had an idea, so he raced down the gigantic ramp again and in mid-air stood on the top of it, just as he landed he fell off, it was funny to see the slow-motion version on the big screen. Up next was the Crazy Trick Trains, the first of them wasn’t very interesting, just a normal jump, secondly, the tail whip, each getting bigger and bigger until they were 135* turns, finally the back flip , all the same except the last one  which was a double back flip, the crowd went crazy, after the next stunt they went crazier; a bike jumping with a side cart.
            “They must be nuts to go down there on a skate board” I exclaimed, at the top of the girls jump, She did a nose grab (grab’s front of board), the second time around, She had don an Indy (grab’s right side of board) “are you kidding me?”I asked being oratorical, I saw that a guy was riding down the gigantic ramp on a chilli bin and landed the jump. During their 25 minute break, I got a shaved ice, the flavours that I chose were; Raspberry, Strawberry, Blue Bubblegum, Lemon and Lime, I also got hot dounuts, 5 of them to be exact, and they were delicious. As soon as the break had finished, the guy in the wheel chair attempted a forwards flip, but feel off as soon as he landed, to say as a joke he said “I think I’m going to be in a wheel chair for the rest of my life” so at the top of the gigantic ramp again, but instead of a forward flip, he did a back flip, and landed it without falling off. Up with the motorbikes again, (zoom, whoosh) up in the air, that was high, and while he was up there he did a perfect double back flip and landed successfully, I thought that was crazy, but the next stunt is completely nuts, he’s up in the air again only higher, the guy completely perfected the landing of a double forwards flip.
            At the end of the show my Aunt took me too her batch, luckily I had my camera, I recorded the second 10th of the first half, “”Did you enjoy it, Daniel?” asked my aunt Robyn “Of course,” I answered “It was awesome.

1 comments:

  1. William and Daniel30 March 2011 at 14:20

    that was totally wicked and awesome

    ReplyDelete