Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

dylans birthday by travis



“Mum, Dad hurry up we’re going to be late”. I was going to Dylan’s birthday party today. “C’mon we’re going to be late”, I said as soon as they appeared in the door way.  We’re coming, we’re coming”, they said as they grabbed the keys to the car “We’re we going again, to that paint ball place Maungapi, or are we going to drop you off at Dylan’s?”                                                                     “Oh my gosh I’ve told you already, Dylan’s”. I couldn’t wait to get shot at by snipers as I wove and dodged and -. “-Travis is this Dylan’s house?” “Yes mum.”          
 “So what are your strategies for today Trav?”                                                                                
“Um run I guess, I dunno do I,”
  “Well you should otherwise you’re going to get Hammered quite literally”
“Yeah thanks that is really quite unsettling,” “Ok, I’ll see you later unless you want to get shot down or as you say hammered”.
“Ok those who are in my team come and stand here,”   
“Raise your hand if you’ve never played paint ball before,”  
Jessie you go with me come on”.   
“COCK YOUR WEAPONS, AND GO” 
“Jessie follow me, Evan stay and guard the base”.  
“Yo Travis can I tell you something?”
Jessie let me guess, you don’t want to get shot?”  
“How do you know?”
“I was the exact same as you are now on my first time, quick get down and get ready to shoot” I hissed.  
“Come on let’s get going and shoot something” said Sam who is on the other team and gets very impatient.    
“Hold your fire you raving lunatic remember they have Travis and Evan on their team” yells Liam. 
“And fire” I whisper, BANG, BANG, BANG.
“Yikes ha ha, you got wasted, you got smashed you got -.”
“-Jessie” 
“Yes”
“Let’s go”. 
“Shoot him shoot him”, said Jessie yelling in my ears yanking my arm pointing, “shut up he has not seen us but he will if you keep yelling your head off,” 
“Come on slowly and lets get a barrel Jessie come on playing with a frog jeez you’re going to get shot to bits rate your going”. 
“run boy run almost there, yes great that makes two more barrels, come on let’s get going to get some mo”-. 
BOOM  
“-re, never mind lets go change sides”. We started walking over to the enemies side which would shortly be ours, “GET READY GO”, This time Evan and I started patrolling on a hill, Evan being Evan started dancing out in the open in the middle of the hill, suddenly he got open fired on, he turned on the spot and ran for cover, I on the other hand saw Sam trying to steal a barrel, I was more than ten metres away but one thing was for sure i was not going to let him steal that barrel. I started firing at him , I fired 28 shots, Sam spun around and ran straight into a iron sheet and knocked himself out. “YOU IMCAPACITATED SAM YOU KILLED HIM ha ha”.
I stood there shocked while Evan roared with laughter “TIME”.
“Come on lets go see Sam”. Later on we found out Sam lost a tooth as well, when Dad picked me up I had a lot to tell him, it was the best birthday party ever.  

1 comments: