Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

when my friend Kieran came over by william

Yay. Today is the day when I go to pick up Kieran from Auckland. But it doesn’t come until 7:00 P.M So I played on my Xbox 360 with FILTION, XxPUINxX, JOE PINEAPPLES, and Cheese cake man.

6:30 time to pick up Kieran. Once we picked up Kieran we had Subway for dinner. Yum! By the time we got home it was bed time.

On Saturday Kieran and I basically played Halo: Reach on Xbox 360 on Xbox live all day with FILTION, XxPUINxX, JOE PINEAPPLES, and Cheese kake man.  Cheese kake man was the best

Sunday, time to wave Kieran Good Bye. But not until 5:30 P.M so we played on the kinect the games we played were kinect adventures, kinectamils, and kinect sports. 5:30 dinner then we waved good bye to Kieran

So I had fun as well as Kieran. He also made some online friends as well. I am also going to make him an online account.

1 comments: