Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

yeeha rainbows end

Yee ha rainbows end. It was gangster, mean as at first. I went to the scorpion carts first. It was slow, but good.
Next I went to the Fear fall. I got on the Fear Fall. We went up, up, up, up! It was freaky! Bang! It was fast, woow, I was so scared. I went white it was like jumping out of a airplane.
After that, I went to the family carts. It was my favourite. I went fast.
Bro, lollies. I went to get some lollies. I got the munchies and went to the rollercoaster. I got in and I was off. Man it is cool. I saw my brother Adam and                          He told me we were going home. I got off the rollercoaster and went home.
Rainbow end was awesome. I would like to go again. Next time i will go on the log ride because I missed out this time.

1 comments: