Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

wet and wild

“Come on Mum it opens in 5 minutes” I shouted out the door. “I’m coming hold your horses” she smartly replied back to me. We (My family and I) rushed out to the car and drove crazily out the gate. “I spy with my cat’s eye something beginning with WAW!!!!” I told them “Um... wet and wild!!” My Aunty said with enjoyment “Yes!” I said.
“Come on come on lets go” I said as I was about to go mad. “Welcome to wet and wild. We hope you have fun day.” The lady said. We put all our things down and ran up the stairs. The long wait finally paid off as someone said ‘can you step into the boat, please.’ We all sat in it. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...” as we were off sliding down , going up and down and all around all the way to the end of the slide “ ya ho! That was so much fun” I gasped with excitement.
The next thing we did was a race down the slip sop slide. “On three push off the wall” The man said “If I win you have to buy me a big teddy bear!” I said in a cheeky voice to my friend “Deal” she replied back to me. “3, 2, 1 GO!!” the man yelled out to us. I zoomed off down the slide going around sharp corners and down bumps. I zoomed past other people that I was racing finally I came neck to neck my friend Amy. She was in front and then I was as we came around the last corner. I saw the black and white flag going up and down like crazy as Amy was in the lead and all of a sudden I put all my speed that I was keeping back and went flying through the finish line “Yes!” I yelled out with joy.
“Right Aunty it’s your turn to choose the next slide.” Mum said “Ok I choose The Black whole!!” “Kay but I get to go first.” “OK Allie” My Aunty said to me.  I ran up to the top of the stairs and got into the line. After a long wait I was allowed to go in the slide and start sliding down “Yahoo” I was screaming my head off. It was pitch black and the water splashing in my face didn’t help. As I came out of the slide the sun hit my face like a rock that thrown at you.  “Did you have fun” Mum asked me “YES! It was so cool” I said to her. “After all that screaming you must be hungry” my Granddad said. “I’m so hungry I could eat a elephant” my Mum said aloud.
We made our way over to the food place. I had some yummy hot chips and Mum had the same. As we all sat around a table we talked about the day and what we liked about it.
By Alle

0 comments:

Post a Comment