Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

the amazing holiday, by Kaleb

On a nice sunny morning me my brother and sister got up and walked into mums room and said, get up mum lets go to the hot pools. She got up and got breakfast. Mum said, get ready we are going to the hot pools.
 Me my brother and sister run up to go to the hydro slides. One by one we went after each other. As we go at the end of our time we have races and bombing competitions.
We arrived at my auntie’s house her boyfriend Darren cooked our dinner. Me and my brother went on the motor bikes. After an hour of riding motorbikes we went in and started eating crayfish, smoked fish, and scallops.
The next day was also sunny our family went to the beach. I went for a quick swim Then I went for a swing on the park then after that I had yummy sandwich and biscuits.

The day after that I went shopping and I bought some new clothes. We bought some new toy cars and trucks and mum bought me a new phone. Then we went to lunch and had some chocolate.
I felt really, really, really, happy
I was sad to go home

2 comments: