Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

The Island By Gabby

After 2 hours in the car and a half an hour on the boat, finally we got to the island called urapukapuka we got to our cabin. So I unpacked because we were staying for 3 days. I got my hair straighter out and plugged it in so I could straighten my hair the next morning. Then I went over to the bar to get a drink and gave Adam a big hug. I said “I missed you Adam”. And asked Deno if I could have an orange juice. By then it was 11pm so I went straight to bed.

The next morning I got up and straightened my hair. After that I went to find Adam in the restaurant I said “morning” and gave Adam a Huge hug and told him I was going to get a hot chocolate. I helped cook breakfast in the restaurant. We had hash browns, sausages, bacon and eggs, with mayo. It was yummy.

After breakfast I went jetty jumping and also jumped from the pole of death. It was cool. The reason we call it the pole of death is because when you jump and go through the water you go really deep and you feel like you are going to die. Later that day the cruise ship came in, it was the big one, 3 stories high. I was the only one that jumped from the very top of the boat it wasn’t even scary.  After a short time the boat left. We went back to the pole of death then we went back to have some lunch. We had chips with a sausage a sandwich, a magnum and an orange juice too. It was delightful. After that we went fishing. We also went kayaking. The fishing was great we caught snapper and I even caught a king fish. The problem was that we had to let it go, even though it was legal. We let it go because we had on where to put it. Once we had enough we went back to the island.                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment