Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Day in the life of Bebo


A day in the life of Bebo
By Sara

“What a Day! This morning I was just happily swimming around the pond, when a big, net thing scoops me up.
 Next thing I know I’m in a tank! Oh, hi my name is Bebo and I’m a fresh water guppie. Anyway, back to the story. So now I’m in a tank right? But it’s not that bad; I’m here with seven other guppies, oh now it’s only five! In my new tank there is a jug house, fake plants, rocks and the Bubble THEMEPARK. I go there all the time with Bobblelogs and Bubbles. You get blown around in the bubbles and it is SO MUCH FUN!!!!! To eat we have food from a can, and when scary h-u-m-a-n-s look at me I hide in the weeds. My new life is much better than my old one in the pond. Even if it is a bit scary, but new adventures are so much fun, This tank is full of them and surprises, I can’t wait!!!

1 comments: