Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Bubble's Life

Hi my name is Bubbles and I am the smallest fish in the tank. I have a rainbow coloured tail and a silver body. There are six of us in the tank, there were eight but I kinda got a bit hungry last night, but hey, they didn’t feed us yesterday so it’s not my fault. We got put in here the day before yesterday. We came from a small creek which is about an hour away from here. But in our tank there is a big Air Slide it is so much fun!!!! My new friends are: Larry who is sleeping as usual, Stella who is looking into the glass doing her hair, Mrs Guppy who is dusting the fish tank, Higgy who is playing Hide and Go-Seek with the snails and Steve who is banging against the glass trying to get out.( Which we all know that it obviously won’t work, so we all have learned to ignore it.) So this is my life and hopefully I’ll have a fishy girlfriend and will grow taller and fatter by the time I next see you. (Probably not!!) Bye!!

By Rebecca K

0 comments:

Post a Comment