Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Monday 2 May 2011

Easter

  As I woke up my cousins started to yell its Easter   Its Easter then me and my brother brad got our Easter egg from my mum and dad.
 As me and brad were heading back to my cousins cabin as I slipped on my cousins ball and hit the picnic table.
 As I pulled myself back up I had lots of blood coming out of my mouth and a two front teeth that were aching too.
Then I had some of my small egg then my cousin Leroy came and gave all of us an egg except one because she did not want to give him an egg so she missed out so then I gave her my egg for two little egg then I went to get a hot chocolate then we had a Easter hunt.         
by Gabby

0 comments:

Post a Comment