Welcome to Inquire-it-Writing

This is the Written Langauge sub-site of http://www.inquire-it.blogspot.com/.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The Pheasent And The Chooks

When I looked out the window I saw a pheasant so I quietly went out to look thinking it would just fly away but it didn't it stayed with the chooks, so I called the chooks and fed them then the pheasant came running to.

It stayed with the chooks all day so we thought it must have been someones pet but when night came and I went to shut up the chooks it wasn't there. The next day it wasn't there but the day after that it showed up at the chook house waiting for some food so I feed it and the chooks. It is sort of like a pet now but it is not quite friendly enough to pick up.

                                                                     By Josh West

0 comments:

Post a Comment